HSLM has offered a variety of programming for members including:
- Sponsoring MLA Webinars
- Co-Sponsoring (along with the University of Minnesota’s Health Sciences Libraries) the Systematic Reviews workshop from the University of Michigan
- Continuing education opportunities at the HSLM Annual Meeting
Questions about Programming should be directed to the HSLM Programming Chair, Frank Sayre
Upcoming Annual Meeting, June 3, 2016:
- Presentation on negotiating by Nancy Sims and Sunshine Carter of the University of Minnesota, Twin Cities.
- Click here for more information.
Past Programming At-A-Glance:
- 2015 HSLM Annual Meeting (6/12/2015) –
- Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine with Michele Maiers
- Coping with Stress through Mindfulness-Based Movements with Alvina Brueggemann (hands-on session)
- MLA webinar “Communicate Your Value through Marketing and Advocacy” on Wednesday, November 5, 2014.