Are you attending MLA next month? Are you presenting a paper or poster? Want to connect with other HSLM members while in DC?
Send a comment to this post or send me your MLA info and I’ll create a list of HSLM members who will be at the meeting and post it below, keep checking back for more info!
HSLM Members @ MLA
- Amy is presenting a paper on EthicsShare, sometime during this time block: Wednesday, May 26, 2010 from 9:00 AM – 10:30 AM (Left/Right Brain: What Have You Been Thinking About Lately? [Session C]). Amy will be at MLA from 5/22-27.
- Samanthi is going to be at the meeting to network.
- Melissa will be presenting a paper: Teaching Web 2.0 beyond the Library: Adventures in Social Media, The Class (Melissa Rethlefsen, Ann Farrell, Susan Mayer)
in: Beyond Cool: Reflecting on Web 2.0 Adventures and Misadventures, Tuesday, May 25, 2010 from 2:00 PM – 3:30 PM, presenting a poster: Connecting with Public Health Librarians: We’re aTwitter about Social Networking (Melissa Rethlefsen, Emily Vardell)
Monday, May 24 2010 from 4:00 PM – 5:30 PM, and be a open forum panelist at:
Informal Publication Methods, Sunday, May 23 from 1:30-2:30.
- Jennifer will be at MLA from 5/22-25.
- Linda Watson, Layne Johnson and Julie Jacko are presenting a paper entitled “Harnessing Health Information and Translating Knowledge Among Institutional and Community Partners: a case study at the University of Minnesota” in the Section Program Translational Science: How Libraries Are Working with Their Institutions’ Clinical and Translational Science Awards Monday, May 24, 2010 2:30 – 4:00 PM. Linda will be at MLA from May 22-26.
- Liz is presenting a paper entitled “Developing Expert Subject-Specific Searchers with a Continuing Education Program For Staff” in the Section Program Building Subject Expertise: What, How, and/or Why?. The presentation is in group taking place Wednesday, May 26, 2010 from 9:00 AM – 10:30 AM. Liz will be at MLA from May 22-26.
- Barbara Olson-Bullis will be at MLA from May 20-25.